1961 N Compton Rd, Farmington$1,559,900
- Remarks: One of a kind French Provincial Estate nestled atop Farmington’s bench. Nearly one acre of beautiful grounds kindly compliment this exquisite home. The interior consists of open spaces with quality and design throughout including Walker Zanger limestone and hickory hardwood. Floor plan features a spacious master suite with incredible views, a great kitchen with attached family room, and a spacious side load 3-car garage leading to a large mudroom and pantry. Tall ceilings welcome you downstairs to 4 large bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a study, craft room, large recreation room, wet bar, and a rock climbing wall. This estate is the perfect combination of privacy and connectivity to the neighborhood with dense scrub oak to the South, views of the Great Salt Lake to the West, Shepards Creek to the North and Shoreline Trail access with waterfall to the East. Try out the tree swing while enjoying the calming sounds of the creek, or head out back to entertain on the large patio overlooking a secluded pool, fire pit, and custom built mini home used as a chicken coop and shelter for the goats.
- Address: 1961 N COMPTON
- Status: Active
- MLS #: 1518885
- Price: $1,559,900
- Total SQFT: 7609
- Beds Total: 6
- Baths Total: 6
- Garage Capacity: 3
- Year Built: 2004
- Area: Bntfl; NSL; Cntrvl; WdX; Frmtn
- Property Type: Single Family
- Style: Rambler/Ranch
- Subdivision: BRAY
- Basement: Full
- Master Bedroom: 1st floor
- Storage: Garage
- Windows: Draperies,Full,Plantation Shutters
- Deck: 1
- Exterior: Stone,Stucco
- Heating: Electric: Radiant,Forced Air
- Landscape: Landscaping: Full,Mature Trees,Scrub Oak
- Lot Facts: Curb & Gutter,Road: Paved,Secluded Yard,Sidewalks,Sprinkler: Auto-Full,Terrain: Grad Slope,View: Lak
- Patio: 1
- Roof: Wood Shake Shingles
- Utilities: Gas: Connected,Power: Connected,Sewer: Connected,Sewer: Public,Water: Connected
- Water: Culinary,Secondary
- Taxes: 7316
- Zoning: Single-Family
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are Copyright 2016 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.