1213 N Main St., Centerville$1,250,000
- Remarks: Stunning Centerville property, nestled off Main Street, boasts timeless vintage design. Built on historic Thomas Ford homestead with several original pieces preserved and incorporated into this majestic home. Classic wrap around porch epitomizes the style of the stately light filled entry. Rich walnut flooring and inlaid tile stretches across the expansive entry. Custom features throughout. Custom cabinetry, custom lighting, custom mouldings, spacious main floor master with fireplace. Main floor office has coffered ceilings with built in custom cherry cabinets. Transom windows invite unobscured natural light. Huge gourmet kitchen with an expansive island make feeding the masses a breeze. A beautiful antique-like chandelier accents the dining area. Warm up by the outdoor fire pit just off the main floor great room. A large mudroom, and oversized 3 car garage has built in cabinets. Retro kitchen and huge great room in basement lends beautifully for extra entertaining. Laundry on all three levels for convenience and craft room for all your unfinished projects. Tons of storage throughout, 4 fireplaces, exercise room/dance studio. THIS IMPRESSIVE 6 BEDROOM, 4 FULL AND TWO 1/2 BATH MASTERPIECE IS A MUST SEE! Square footage estimates were taken from 2008 appraisal. Buyer to verify all estimates.
- Address: 1213 N MAIN ST.
- Status: Active
- MLS #: 1505838
- Price: $1,250,000
- Total SQFT: 8201
- Beds Total: 6
- Baths Total: 6
- Garage Capacity: 3
- Year Built: 2008
- Area: Bntfl; NSL; Cntrvl; WdX; Frmtn
- Property Type: Single Family
- Style: 2-Story
- Basement: Entrance,Full
- Master Bedroom: 1st floor
- Storage: Garage,Basement
- Windows: Draperies,Full,Shades
- Exterior: Asphalt Shingles,Brick,Stone,Cement Board
- Heating: Forced Air,Gas: Stove,>= 95% efficiency,Heat Recovery
- Landscape: See Remarks,Landscaping: Full,Mature Trees,Pines,Vegetable Garden
- Lot Facts: Curb & Gutter,Fenced: Part,Road: Paved,Secluded Yard,Sidewalks,Sprinkler: Auto-Full,Terrain: Flat,Te
- Parking Capacity: 6
- Patio: 1
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles,Pitched
- Utilities: Gas: Connected,Power: Connected,Sewer: Connected,Sewer: Public,Water: Connected
- Water: Culinary,Secondary,Well
- Taxes: 5494
- Zoning: Single-Family
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are Copyright 2016 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.