1220 E Yale S Ave, Salt Lake City$6,900,000
- Remarks: This exquisite estate in the Gilmer Park Historic District (listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1996) is ideally located just three miles from downtown Salt Lake City. Constructed in 1926 and now fully restored for modern living, this home is perfectly situated in a park-like setting along Red Butte Creek. The European architecture features hand-painted ceilings, a two-story library with quarter-sawn oak built-ins, leaded and stained glass windows as well as custom wrought iron works throughout. The stunning master suite complete with private balcony along with his-and-hers bathrooms and closets provides the perfect pairing of luxury living with historic charm. The outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna are perfectly situated adjacent the workout area for entertaining or cooling off on a hot summer day. Three spectacular stone stairways cascade through mature trees and foliage down to manicured lawns, small bridges and ponds where often wild geese and ducks can be found. You’ll feel like you are in Monet’s gardens at Giverny. Please set up a private showing to appreciate the many historical, elegant features of the estate on this breathtaking lot in Salt Lake City.
- Address: 1220 E YALE S
- Status: Active
- MLS #: 1443106
- Price: $6,900,000
- Total SQFT: 7899
- Beds Total: 3
- Baths Total: 6
- Garage Capacity: 3
- Year Built: 1926
- Area: Salt Lake City; So. Salt Lake
- Property Type: Single Family
- Style: 2-Story
- Basement: Daylight,Partial,Walkout
- Storage: Garage,Shed,Basement
- Windows: Draperies,Shades
- Deck: 2
- Exterior: Stucco
- Heating: Gas: Central
- Landscape: Landscaping: Full,Mature Trees,Pines,Stream,Terraced Yard,Waterfall
- Lot Facts: Curb & Gutter,Fenced: Full,Road: Paved,Secluded Yard,Sprinkler: Auto-Full,Terrain: Grad Slope,Wooded
- Patio: 3
- Pool: Concrete/Gunite,Fenced,Heated,With Spa,Electronic Cover
- Roof: Fiberglass
- Utilities: Gas: Connected,Power: Connected,Sewer: Connected,Sewer: Public,Water: Connected
- Water: Culinary
- Taxes: 24691
- Zoning: Single-Family
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are Copyright 2016 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.