1420 S 300 E, Farmington$8,000,000
- Remarks: There are 14 parcels of land that the seller and sellers relatives own on the east bench of Farmington that are to all be sold together totaling 67.00 plus acres. Some of the acreage is in Farmington city limits and some of it is in the county. As land on the south end of Davis County continues to shrink and becomes hard to find, here is 67 acres waiting for a developer to purchase and develop! There maybe more acreage available. As this property is developed there is a potential of some highly desirable lots with amazing views. Do not miss out on this fantastic investment opportunity. Any investor, buyer will be responsible to annex in the portion of the property in the county into Farmington City if they are wanting to do so.
- Address: 1420 S 300 E
- Status: Active
- MLS #: 1391500
- Price: $8,000,000
- Area: Bntfl; NSL; Cntrvl; WdX; Frmtn
- Property Type: Residential,Other
- Lot Facts: See Remarks,Terrain: Grad Slope,Terrain: Mountain,Terrain: Steep Slope,View: Lake,View: Mountain,Vie
- Utilities: See Remarks,Gas: Available,Power: Available,Sewer: Public
- Taxes: 8283
- Zoning: See Remarks,Single-Family
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are Copyright 2016 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.